Inspection and Certification Steps
The process of inspection and certification consists of the following steps:
- First CAUCASCERT introduces the applicant to the certification process, requirements of the organic standard and price list.
- The applicant fills in the application and production management forms;
- CAUCASCERT considers the application and confirms its competence to certify the product of the applicant;
- The applicant and CAUCASCERT sign the agreement;
- The survealnce starts and inspection visits are carried out;
- The conversion period is established;
- Samples are taken for laboratory tests in case of necessity;
- Certification decision is made after the completion of the conversion period;
- Import certificate preparation in case of exportation to EU.